Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Lindsey Kane Gives Words Of Encouragement

Lindsey Kane has agreed to an interview with Christian Military Wives. This interview is in the making - I will also be writing a review of her current CD; Move Me Aside.

In the mean time - I asked Lindsey if she has any encouraging words for military wives... this was her response:

"I can't say I know how you feel, because I don’t, but please know that I respect you all like you'll never know! When I think about what it means to be a military wife, I think of someone who has strength, perseverance and determination. you all show me Jesus!

Traveling around the country doing women's events, I meet many military wives. in fact, just this past weekend I had the opportunity of getting to know a women who attended a mother/daughter retreat, she walked with such poise and bravery.


I do believe that the best soldiers are the ones with supportive and loving wives back home! One thing I want to encourage you with is that you are not alone. I am a single woman and sometimes I feel alone and fall into loneliness. but let me tell you that this past year, the Lord has filled every void in my life and heart and now all I need is intimacy with Him.

While you're husbands are gone, I would challenge you, as I challenge myself, to draw near to Christ. it is sometimes in the loneliest of times that we find His holiness and where we find Love falling all over us from His throne. when you feel no one else knows what you're going through, be encouraged that Jesus knows.

Hebrews 4 tells us that Jesus sympathizes with our weaknesses. take heart my sisters! Jesus knows exactly what you're going through and He is the Alpha and Omega of your difficulties. He will see you through this time as you serve alongside your husband for our country. thank you for your sacrifice. you ladies don’t hear that enough, but thank you. I pray that the Lord blesses you ten-fold for your hearts and devotion to the Lord!"


Please keep checking back to read our interview with Lindsey. She has been such an encouragement to women all over the United States...

You can check out Lindseys official website HERE.

Watch the HE KNOWS music video, it's very touching!





2 comments:

MamaBugs said...

this is great Patti! thanks for sharing!

Darla said...

lindsey said it wonderfully. this is a great post.